By using the services of Always Best, you agree to the following:
- You are the legal occupant of the property at which the pet, or pets is/are currently living, and the owner of the pet, or pets being looked after by Always Best.
- You have made Always Best aware of the pet, or pets’ likes and dislikes, behavioural problems, health and medical information so that we are able to provide a standard of care matching that of any responsible pet owner.
- You have provided Always Best with appropriate keys, access information, vet contact details and emergency contact details for every booking.
- You accept that Always Best will not be held responsible for any property damage that may occur due to any stress your pet feels because of your absence.
- You hereby authorize Always Best to receive and act upon any veterinary advice or treatment (from your specified vet or, an alternative vet if your specified vet is not available) at your expense if deemed necessary by Always Best.
- You hereby authorize Always Best entry to your property for the purposes specified in this contract (such as watering the garden, checking the mail, attending to your pet, or pets). Where access is not possible, Always Best will employ the services of a Locksmith in order to ensure the well being of your pet or pets, at your expense.
- You agree that Always Best cannot be deemed responsible for the security of your premises while you are away, or for any loss or damage resulting from inadequate, breached or failed security.
- You acknowledge that Always Best reserves the right to decline your booking, or withdraw its service (at any stage), if in the opinion of Always Best, circumstances exist which may cause a safety risk to Always Best personnel. If services are withdrawn after commencement, you acknowledge that once either you or your nominated emergency contact are notified, and the refund of any unspent monies paid, responsibility for the care of your pet and or pets reverts to you or your nominated (non veterinary) emergency contact.
- You acknowledge that these conditions are subject to change and that you have read and accepted the current and updated terms and conditions as applicable.
- You acknowledge that Always Best are not responsible for any injury to any animal (including your pet/s) or person or damage to property during the time or arising out of the time that Always Best cared for your pet or pets.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND INDEMNITIES
You accept responsibility for and fully indemnify Always Best and its carers any claim whatsoever arising from or in relation to the above, and testify to the accuracy and sufficiency of information provided by you on the booking confirmation.
You expressly understand and agree that you use the site at your own risk. Always Best does not guarantee the accuracy of the content that members publish on the site. Always Best does not guarantee that the content on the site will be accurate or free of mistakes. Always Best is not liable for any errors or delays in receiving or posting content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Always Best is not liable for damages resulting from your use of the house sitting agreement sample forms or any other document available on the Always Best site. Always Best is not liable for unauthorized use or alterations in any content you post to the site. Always Best is not liable for any conduct of any members or third party on the site.
You agree to hold Always Best harmless from any liability or claim arising out of information you submit or transmit through the site. You agree that Always Best is not liable for any loss or damages arising from your use of the site, including actual physical damages and theft of your property.